CoWorx is an award-winning staffing firm with over four decades of experience placing exceptional candidates with exceptional employers. But we know that you many have questions. Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked.
How does CoWorx replenish its applicant pool?
Recruitment sources include:
- Mass-media blitz
- Classified advertising
- Advertising with local merchants
- Posting of flyers
- Direct mail
- Job fairs
- Employment guides
- Customer and employee referrals
- Rapid communication technology
- Colleges and universities
- Employment securities offices
- Social networking sites
- Business expos
- Technical and trade schools
- Community events and organizations
How are applicants screened by CoWorx?
Our screening process includes:
- Employment online application process
- Employment interview process
- Employment Eligibility Procedures
- Strict compliance with Department of Homeland Security
- 100% I-9 verification
- Reference Checks
- Verification of past employment
- Skills Assessment
- Position-specific skills
- General Orientation
- Internal policies, procedures, payroll information, etc.
- Sexual Harassment
- Job Offer
- Reviews details of position, ensuring applicant’s interest and ability
- Client-specific Orientation
- Final screening of applicant for “the right fit” for our client
- Background Check (if applicable)
- Drug Screening (if applicable)
- Disbursement of required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment if applicable)
CoWorx has partnered with Kenexa Prove It!® for its candidate and employee skills testing to evaluate skills and abilities in many key areas including:
- Call center
These tests are customized to target our clients specific needs. We use the most technologically advanced skills assessment system available to prove that our people can do the job, before their assignment begins.
How much notice does CoWorx require to fill a staffing need?
What guarantees does CoWorx offer on the quality of its temporary services?
What is the closest CoWorx office to my company?
Are there any fees to start a talent search with CoWorx?
What level of industry experience do your Account Managers typically have?
Why should I use your service instead of filling the position on my own?
- When you use CoWorx’s temporary or temporary-to-hire programs, the hiring risk is out of your hands. If you are not satisfied with an employee, we can replace them.
- We cover workers’ compensation and unemployment costs, and take on all of the stress associated with recruiting and sorting through applicants to identify those that are qualified.
- We invest in our own team by providing training and certification for all of our internal staff. Ask our professionals any questions you have relating to staffing and employment.