Focus on risk management – not claims management
CoWorx believes that we all share in the ongoing responsibility to ensure safety for others and ourselves – where safety is concerned, compromise is never acceptable. We work closely with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) programs to maintain safety standards.
Reduce risks while increasing productivity with CoWorx.
- Operating facilities
- Personnel records
- Interview and employee selection
- Employee orientation
- Client selection and safety partnership
- Accident and injury investigations
- Modified duty
- Claims management
Temporary employees receive a general safety training that includes:
- Safe lifting and ergonomics
- Personal protective equipment
- Machine guarding
- Lockout/tagout recognition
- Electrical safety
- Slip/trip/fall hazards
- Chemical hazard communication
- OSHA employee rights
- Fire prevention and emergency action
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Recognition of confined spaces
Reduce employment risks, lost-time injuries and ensure a safer, more productive workplace. Our Risk Management team can help to identify hazards and develop customized workplace safety programs.