Expect More From Safety
- CoWorx is committed to providing all our colleagues with a safe and healthy workplace. The responsibility of ensuring each member of our team remains safe and healthy every day while at work is a key part of our mission, and one that we take very seriously.
- Our Safety & Loss Prevention Team is dedicated to evaluating potential workplaces to assess work conditions and to make sure our client partners fit our risk profile. Our team also performs on-site consultations with clients to work on corrective actions or help support their safety programs.
Trusted Partners, Proven Expertise
- Worksite Evaluation (WSE): Thorough review of the potential workplace, hazard identification and safety program evaluation.
- Safety Profile: Loss Prevention Team reviews the WSE and supporting documents to determine if the client fits our safety profile.
- OSHA Establishment Search: Review public inspection information to ensure no recent citation activity.
Preparing our Workforce
CoWorx has a comprehensive safety orientation process that ensures employees are aware of the safety rules and policies and prepared for the job. We work closely with state & federal safety programs, such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), to maintain safety compliance.
CoWorx Employees receive a general safety training that includes:
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lockout/Tag Out
- Machine Guarding
- Safe Lifting/Back Safety
- Incident Reporting Instructions
- Safety Hotline Information
Award-Winning Safety Program
We’ve proudly earned the Safety Standard of Excellence Mark from the American Staffing Association and National Safety Council.