Expect More From Safety
- CoWorx is committed to providing all our colleagues with a safe and healthy workplace. The responsibility of ensuring each member of our team remains safe and healthy every day while at work is a key part of our mission, and one that we take very seriously.
- Our Safety & Loss Prevention Team is dedicated to evaluating potential workplaces to assess work conditions and to make sure our client partners fit our risk profile. Our team also performs on-site consultations with clients to work on corrective actions or help support their safety programs.
Trusted Partners, Proven Expertise
- Worksite Evaluation (WSE): Thorough review of the potential workplace, hazard identification and safety program evaluation.
- Safety Profile: Loss Prevention Team reviews the WSE and supporting documents to determine if the client fits our safety profile.
- OSHA Establishment Search: Review public inspection information to ensure no recent citation activity.
- When working with us, you will have access to our Top-of-Mind Safety library with hundreds of topics that can be used during safety meetings, distributed to employees as part of your safety communications, or posted on safety boards within your organization.
Preparing our Workforce
CoWorx has a comprehensive safety orientation process that ensures employees are aware of the safety rules and policies and prepared for the job. We work closely with state & federal safety programs, such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), to maintain safety compliance.
CoWorx Employees receive a general safety training that includes:
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lockout/Tag Out
- Machine Guarding
- Safe Lifting/Back Safety
- Incident Reporting Instructions
- Safety Hotline Information
Award-Winning Safety Program
We’ve proudly earned the Safety Standard of Excellence Mark from the American Staffing Association and National Safety Council.